The TYMCO Sweeper Model 210h® is powered by the hydraulic TYMCO hDrive®Power System that gives owners ease of use combined with low maintenance of sweeping without an auxiliary engine. The Model 210h delivers everything the Model 210 offers – air sweeping with a dual chambered pick-up head delivering a powerful air blast to the paved surface and centrifugal dust separation for low dust emissions.
The TYMCO Sweeper Model 210h® was originally designed as a single engine parking lot sweeper without compromising performance and maintaining reliability. The performance features are delivered by a True Regenerative Air System and a large gutter broom, powered by the hDrive Power System which were traditionally powered by an auxiliary engine on the Model 210. Components such as the pick-up head, skids, curtains, and brooms are shared with the Model 210, easing fleet integration for current Model 210 owners.
The TYMCO Sweeper Model 210h®delivers great sweeping performance while reducing routine maintenance. By replacing the auxiliary engine with the hDrive Power System, TYMCO has removed the need to service the auxiliary engine air filters, fuel filters, oil and oil filters and in the process, have manufactured a more environmentally friendly sweeper. Other environmental features include:
- Reduced Noise
- Does More With Less
- Water Efficiency
- Control Console that utilizes lighted rocker switches for easier visibility sweeping parking lots at night, allowing the operator to control everything from inside the cab
- hDrive® Power System integrated into the transmission’s design, for a simpler, more robust design requiring fewer truck modifications than a belt-driven hydraulic system design.
- Heavy Duty Pick-Up Head incorporates full-width air blast and suction to pick up a wide variety of parking lot debris from leaves and trash to heavy dirt, sand and rocks
- Powerful Piggyback Hopper Dump Cylindersallow dumping even the heaviest of loads into dumpsters or containers commonly located near parking lots and garages
- Gutter Broom Optionremoves debris from around parking lot islands, medians and parking bumpers with optional tilt adjuster that allows reach into the deepest curbs or gutters
- High-efficiency Centrifugal Dust Control Systemfor maximum dust control and particulate separation while using less water
- Turbocharged Auxiliary Engine powers hydraulic functions while requiring only a modest amount of horsepower for a smaller, more fuel efficient auxiliary engine
- Efficient Aluminum Alloy Blower that cleans itself and reduces fuel consumption because of its lightweight design low need for horsepower
TYMCO Sweeper Model 210h® options:
- Gutter Broom – right instead of left -assists in removing debris from around parking lot islands, medians and parking bumpers while also providing versatile cleaning and extended gutter broom bristle life
- Gutter Broom Tilt Adjusteruses in-cab controls to adjust the gutter broom to the pitch of the surface being swept
- Auxiliary Hand Hosefor cleaning in tight areas in parking lots and garages such as around dumpsters and containers
- Sound Reduction Engineering (SRE) Package allows the Model 210 to sweep parking lots where only truck engine noise levels are desirable wile isolating various noise sources on the sweeper, addressing them through elimination or redesign
- Camera/Monitor System rear view back-up camera with in-cab display allows the operator to view the area behind the Model 210 while backing up providing additional safety and peace-of-mind.
- Large Storage Boxwith extra capacity, access to truck batteries, and easy access for brooms, shovels, rakes and additional tools
- Backpack Blower Storage Box provides a place for the operator to store a backpack blower to clean off sidewalks before sweeping the lot
- Low Carbon, High Chrome Stainless Steel Hopper,bolt-on blower housing, dust separator and hopper drain
- Dual Steering allows the sweeper to be driven and operated from the right or left side for easier and more efficient sweeping
- Pick-Up Head Curtain Lifterwith the ability to sweep large volume of light debris and electronically controlled in cab