When you need to compact and dispose of or recycle waste, choose the finest equipment in the Mid-Atlantic. All of our waste management and disposal equipment are easy to operate and made with the finest craftsmanship in the industry.
Our stock of vehicles include:
Our equipment and fleet of waste management vehicles include front, side, and rear-loading refuse trucks, hoists, trailers, air sweepers, and much more! Visit our individual product pages for videos and photos of our fantastic collection!
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is a known leader in the recycling equipment industry because of the craftsmanship and technology in our separation and processing equipment. For clean, fast, reliable machinery that won’t quit on the job, choose Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems. Our recycling equipment can break down all kind of metal, wire, and cable scrap, and can accommodate high and low volumes of materials.
Our recycling equipment includes:
- Hydraulic Shears: We offer both handheld and alligator shears. Each offers reliability, ease of use, and high powered cutting, with the best safety compliances in the business.
- Wire Granulators: With wire granulators from MG Recycling, you can expect optimal recovery of copper, aluminum, and scrap metals.
- Wire Stripping Equipment: If you’re looking to turn scrap wire into cash, then you need equipment able to strip anything up to 7 inches. Mid-Atlantic Waste is the exclusive North American distributor for the complete line of Bronneberg wire stripping equipment.
- Electric Motor Recycling Machines: Retrieve valuable copper and aluminum from discarded electric motors with the Bronneberg Electric Motor Recycling Machine.
- Balers: Our balers can compact any material you need compacted, and are designed for durability under the most arduous working conditions while upholding a low maintenance cost.
- Roll Splitters: For a splitter that will cut through paper, cardboard, plastic, tetra, and aluminum coils, you can count on the Bronneberg roll splitter. Our roll splitters are designed against the latest and highest standard terms of safety, performance, and functionality
- Car Flatteners and Balers: When you need to recycle automobiles, you can’t find better equipment.
- And more!
We offer parts and accessories for every make and model of equipment we sell, as well as your existing equipment. With seven locations across Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, you can find parts for a wide variety of truck, roll-off container and sweepers. Ask about tarps, sewer cameras, and Epoke towed spreaders, too!
You need maximum fuel efficiency, minimum operating costs and every minute of production you can get. Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is dedicated to extending the life of your refuse vehicle, compactor, and baler. All seven of our branches are equipped to handle service requirements, be they equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, or annual inspections.
The Preferred Waste Material Handling Equipment in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia
Founded in 1985, Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems has become the preferred supplier of recycling and waste management equipment in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Located in Maryland, we have seven full-service facilities across three states, and keep expanding.
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems exists not just to make a sale but to give each customer outstanding quality, value, service, and guaranteed satisfaction. As a company, we ensure our customers have an outstanding experience from beginning to end, and continue to return to MAWS for their parts and service needs.
Contact us today for your recycling and waste equipment
We work with anyone in the continental United States, and have full-Service Facilities located in: