The VACALL AllJetVac R Series Combination Sewer Cleaner provides exceptional performance and reliability are combined with superior operating efficiency, using a chassis engine to also power vacuum and jetting forces, thereby reducing fuel consumption, emissions and service requirements. Choose your unit size, vacuum and jetting power and various options.
The VACALL AllJetVac R Series Combination Sewer Cleaner feature a hose reel and boom system located at the rear of the chassis, rather than in the front, accommodating the preference of some contractors and municipalities.
The VACALL AllJetVac R Series Combination Sewer Cleaner has:
- Water tanks are made of high-quality 1/4” Air Craft Grade Aluminum for extra strength, the thickest in the industry with a LIFETIME WARRANTY
- A STANDARD CANBUS AllSmartFlow™ intelligent control system for more precise adjustments in boom movement not an option like other competitors
- A SINGLE Chassis engine powers the vacuum and jetting system, reducing emissions, fuel costs and service requirements
- Rugged 1/4” A572 Grade 50 Steel debris bodies are the thickest in the industry and are built to last.
- An optional galvanized body debris body propriety to VACALL carries an industry leading LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Proportional Boom and hose reel offered at the front or rear position of the chassis
- Hose reel rotates into a multitude of positions using an easy to use air friction brake
- Unique multi-stage vacuum filtration system designed to reduce maintenance and extend performance
- Tailgate design featuring a single control to open, close and lock the tailgate