The VACALL AllJetVac Combination Sewer Cleaner with High Dump Option enables operators to raise, shift and tilt the debris tank to dump material faster and more efficiently into municipal dewatering containers, avoiding the need for dangerous ramps.This unique design allows the operator to raise the debris tank up to 76 inches above ground level and shift the tank horizontally 21 inches beyond the rear bumper – a capability that is unmatched in the industry.
The VACALL AllJetVac Combination Sewer Cleaner with High Dump Option efficiently dumps debris into dewatering containers. The tank movement and dumping is accomplished with a wireless remote control mechanism, providing the operator a clear view of the dumping process, thus avoiding spills. The vacuum and jetting systems are powered by a single chassis engine, enabling municipalities and contractors to open clogged sewer lines and remove debris while also reducing fuel consumption and routine engine service cost and downtime.
The VACALL AllJetVac Combination Sewer Cleaner with High Dump Option includes:
- Debris tank can be raised to as much as 76 inches above ground level and 21 inches beyond the rear bumper for dumping into dewatering containers without a ramp
- Wireless remote control system allows for clear view of dumping by the operator
- Optional slanting splash shield extends from the debris tank to furthur avoid spills
- Innovative tailgate design opens, closes and locks easily
- Optional flushing system cleans out interior of the debris body
- Water tank fabricated from high-quality aluminum
- Galvanized debris bodies and water tanks available with lifetime warranty
- High Dump is available on P Series models