The VACALL AllCatch Catch Basin Cleaning models are designed to make short work of the biggest cleanup jobs through high performance vacuum forces that handle demanding catch basin cleanout work. The VACALL AllCatch catch basin/leaf pickup tube uses the industry’s greatest vacuum forces to pick up debris, rocks, stones, pieces of asphalt and both wet and dry leaves. After efficiently cleaning curb strips and catch basins, the intake tube and boom stow neatly out of the way against the hydraulic tailgate. To save on maintenance, fuel consumption and emissions, the AllCatch operates with just one engine that powers both the chassis and vacuum system.
The VACALL AllCatch Catch Basin Cleaning models feature:
- The industry’s greatest vacuum forces to easily picks up leaves, rocks and debris.
- New single engine design reduces maintenance, emissions and fuel consumption.
- New debris body tailgate opens, closes and locks hydraulically for more efficient dumping.
- When not in use, catch basin cleanout vacuum hose and boom store compactly against the new tailgate design.
- New hydrostatic drive system provides constant vacuum and variable drive speeds while maintaining a lower constant engine speed.