Safely operate, repair, rebuild and perform maintenance on client owned heavy duty diesel equipment.
- Diagnose and overhaul operational difficulties with heavy duty diesel trucks and equipment.
- Preserve and repair heavy diesel, gas and electrically operated equipment and vehicles.
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with all safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); technical diploma desired.
- Minimum of one (2) year experience as a diesel mechanic.
- Obtain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within six (6) months of employment.
Must pass a DOT physical including drug screening.
Excellent wages, health, dental and vision benefits, life/ad&d insurance, short term and long disability, 401k and paid time off.
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time