Perform various functions of welding repairs and fabrication services.
Safely operate, repair, rebuild and perform maintenance on client owned heavy duty diesel equipment.
- Diagnose and overhaul operational difficulties with heavy duty diesel trucks and equipment.
- Preserve and repair heavy diesel, gas and electrically operated equipment and vehicles.
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with all safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); technical diploma desired.
- Minimum of one (2) year experience as a diesel mechanic.
- Obtain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within six (6) months of employment.
- Must pass a DOT physical including drug screening.
In addition to great jobs, we offer: friendly work environment, competitive pay, on demand training and numerous opportunities for professional growth within the organization.
At Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, gym discounts, telemed and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability/handicap, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time