Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is the leading second stage manufacturer of solid waste equipment in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Currently we are seeking a uniquely driven outside sales professional to cover Western Pennsylvania. A successful candidate will have 3-5 years heavy equipment sales experience selling to municipalities and contractors preferred
- Develop knowledge of our product lines both at the distributor and customer level.
- Gain valuable information including but not limited to contact info of decision maker(s), current equipment customer is using, and determine if or when the customer is in the market for new equipment.
- Hands on demonstrations of heavy equipment in the field.
- Must be knowledgeable of competitive activity and products, including trends in our customer`s business that will affect the products current and future customers will buy.
- Maintain current and complete sales information for all customers in the assigned area, accurately completing all documents related to sales transactions as directed by the Sales Manager
- Must have good understanding of local market conditions with knowledge of sale and resale values of machinery.
- 5+ year’s sales experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of waste and related equipment or operational practices.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment sales process.
- Self-motivated with skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Relationship oriented.
- CDL – B license in good standing preferred. Willing to attain within first three months of employment.
In addition to great jobs, we offer: friendly work environment, competitive pay, on demand training and numerous opportunities for professional growth within the organization.
At Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, gym discounts, telemed and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability/handicap, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time