Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is a leading distributor to top quality waste and recycling equipment; seeking a career minded, self-motivated individual that is energetic and has a general knowledge of hydraulics, vehicle electrical operations, and welding fabrication.
Perform various functions of welding repairs and fabrication services.
- Mount waste bodies and hoist as required
- Welds along vertical, horizontal, and overhead weld lines
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- One to six months of related experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package including health, dental, vision LTD/STD and Life Insurance — Paid vacation and holidays. Over-time is possible.
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time