Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is a leading distributor to top quality waste and recycling equipment; seeking a career minded, self-motivated individual that is energetic and has a general knowledge of hydraulics, vehicle electrical operations, and welding fabrication.
Perform various functions of welding repairs and fabrication services.
- Mount waste bodies and hoist as required
- Welds along vertical, horizontal, and overhead weld lines
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- One to six months of related experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
In addition to great jobs, we offer: friendly work environment, competitive pay, on demand training and numerous opportunities for professional growth within the organization.
At Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, gym discounts, telemed and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability/handicap, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time