Our technicians are responsible for:
- Reading and understand operations manuals.
- Perform scheduled maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating parts
- Diagnose and identify malfunctions, using computerized tools and equipment.
- Inspect, repair, and replace defective or worn parts, such as bearings, cylinders, and gears
- Overhaul and test major components, such as engines, hydraulics, and electrical systems
- Disassemble and reassemble heavy equipment and components
- Traveling to work sites to repair large equipment.
- Fabricate and install new bodies on different chassis.
Each candidate must have own tools, however, we provide some shop tools: welders, grinders and torches.
We offer benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability & Life Insurance. We also offer on the job paid training. Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays. Positive work environmentAggressive market-based pay
Mechanic Experience Required:
- 2 years Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
- Hydraulic and Electrical experience preferred but not required.
- CDL Required
- In addition to great jobs, we offer great benefits:
The essential functions of this position include the following: Independently and successfully maintain, diagnose, repair, and rebuild equipment in a shop environment.
Must have welding and fabrication experience using welding tools such as Stick and mig welder, Oxygen / Acetylene Cutting Torch
Job Type: Full-time
Work overtime may be required.