Vehicles Service Technicians play a critical role in the Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems organization.
Our technicians are responsible for:
- Reading and understand operations manuals.
- Perform scheduled maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating parts
- Diagnose and identify malfunctions, using computerized tools and equipment
- Inspect, repair, and replace defective or worn parts, such as bearings, pistons, and gears
- Overhaul and test major components, such as engines, hydraulics, and electrical systems
- Disassemble and reassemble heavy equipment and components
- Traveling to work sites to repair large equipment.
- Must have own tools, we provide some shop tools: welders, grinders and torches.
CDL Class B and State Inspector is required
Excellent wages, health, dental and vision benefits, life/ad&d insurance, short term and long disability, 401k and paid time off.
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time