Heil DuraPack® 4060 Split-Body Rear Loader Garbage Truck
Category: Refuse Trucks
Type: Rear Loader
The Heil DuraPack® 4060 Split-Body Rear Loader Garbage Truck is a split-body rear loader that is the ideal garbage truck for manually collecting multiple commodities on a single route. It’s the next generation of Heil’s popular Formula® 4060 split-body rear loader. They added smooth curved sides and a fully welded, interlaced subframe that’s such an integral part of Heil’s DuraPack line. This vehicle combines durability and functionality with long lifespan and and maximum performance. The 40/60 split two-compartment body features independent hydraulic systems enabling the pressure to be adjusted for each compartment independently based on the type of refuse that has been collected.
The Heil DuraPack® 4060 Split-Body Rear Loader Garbage Truck is available in a 20 and 25 cubic yard body sizes and has the compaction power to handle bulky ferrous waste like used appliances and sheet metal scraps, and the sealing ability to handle wet waste like organics or food scraps. Single or dual Bayne mobile lifters reduce the stress on personnel who are manually loading the vehicle. The dual-bin design is a win-win, allowing collection of multiple residential trash streams or recyclables, so one truck can do the work of two, plus the reduced weight body means enhanced fuel economy and larger payloads.
The Heil DuraPack® 4060 Split-Body Rear Loader Garbage Truck offers:
- Newly Designed Reduced Weight Body for enhanced fuel economy, increased payload and more route productivity
- High Compaction Power to handle multiple waste streams, increased payload, more productivity and lower operating cost
- Ergonomic Electronic Push-Button Controls that are easy to operate for increased flexibility of operation
- Dual-Bin Design to make collection of multiple refuse streams possible and eliminate the need for multiple vehicles
- Auto Lock Hydraulic Tail Gate Latches engage when tailgate closes for enhanced safety, reducing possibility of injuries
- Independent Hydraulics provide two bodies in a single vehicle that can handle multiple materials with the option of different compaction rates in each compartment for increased efficiency and reduced cost
- CNG Integration Options as an alternative fuel source for reduced fuel costs and increased fleet flexibility
- Safety Controls with an emphasis on increased safety of operators and reduced possibility of injuries