Safely oversee the repair, rebuilding, operation and maintenance on refuse compactors and other equipment as needed.
- Comply with all Company, ANSI and OSHA rules and regulations regarding compactor/equipment safety.
- Coordinate all compactor rebuilds, repairs, and track all costs by for any parts or labor used.
- Preform compactor repairs and installation and coordinate/perform as necessary to insure completeness.
- Perform minor welding when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); technical diploma desired.
- Prior experience in the repair of compactors and other industrial equipment.
- Possess or Have the ability to obtain Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) .
- Must pass a DOT physical including drug screening.
At Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Paid Time Off.
Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time