The ideal candidate for this position will hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience, be very detail oriented, organized and be able to work independently in a very fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Entering and Receiving invoices into Accounting System
- Processing employee expense reports
- Printing checks and issuing credit card payments to vendors
- Pulling receivers into the accounting system
- Daily Accounts Payable reconciliation of sub-ledger to general ledger
- Obtaining and managing vendor W-9 Forms
- Process Vendor Credit Applications
- Tax Exempt Forms to Vendors
- W-9 Maintenance
- Credit Card Payments for Non-Prepaid Vendors
- Assist in general ledger research on AP transactions
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2 years accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
In addition to great jobs, we offer: friendly work environment, competitive pay, on demand training and numerous opportunities for professional growth within the organization.
At Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, gym discounts, telemed and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability/handicap, or veteran status.