The TYMCO Sweeper Model DST-6® is the industry’s first full-sized dustless sweeper. The Model DST-6 removes dirt, dust and debris from the sweeping surface, and uses filters that have a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) 16 Rating, meaning they are able to capture a minimum of 95% of 0.30 micron and larger size particles, far exceeding PM10 requirements.
TYMCO’s patented filtration system enables the TYMCO Sweeper Model DST-6® to be efficient regardless of conditions being wet or dry, so you don’t have to avoid puddles and leave debris behind. TYMCO’s DST System combined with their Regenerative Air System produces the most technologically advanced street sweeper available today, setting the standard in the industry.
Mounted on a highly maneuverable cabover “standard truck chassis,” the TYMCO Sweeper Model DST-6® can travel to the job site at legal speed limits and then perform the necessary cleaning. The dustless features are engineered to allow the sweeper to perform in all types of weather conditions with no operator adjustments required.
The TYMCO Sweeper Model DST-6® has the following features and benefits:
- Water Efficiency
- Higher Productivity
- South Coast AQMD Rule 1186 Certification
- ETV Verified for PM10 and PM 2.5 Efficiency
- Broom Assist Pick-Up Head with a width of 87 inches and fast rotation to loosen packed-on debris, projecting it into the regenerative air stream for effective cleaning
- 7.3 Cubic Yard Stationary Hopper dumping system designed for safe, simple dumping and low maintenance
- Large 43″ Diameter Gutter Brooms with in-cab control allowing you to reach down into the deepest gutters
- Gutter Brooms with in-cab controls that allow the operator to control the speed of the gutter brooms while reaching down into the deepest gutters
- High-Efficiency Multi-Pass Cylindrical Centrifugal Dust Control System designed for easy clean out and maintenance with maximum particulate separation and sweeping performance
- Tymco’s Patented DST System filters the diverted air through pre-cleaner and cartridge filters that have been determined through independent laboratory testing to have a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) 16 Rating
- 99 Horsepower John Deere Auxiliary Engine powers all hydraulic functions through a gear driven pump and directly belt drives the blower
- Natural Rubber Coated Aluminum Blower Wheel that is abrasion resistant as well as reduces fuel consumption because of its lightweight design
TYMCO Sweeper Model DST-6® options:
- Camera/Monitor System rear view back-up camera with in-cab display allows the operator to view the area behind the Model DST-4 while backing up providing additional safety and peace-of-mind
- Low Carbon, High Chrome Stainless Steel Hopper and Dust Box for maximum corrosion resistance
- Drop Down Gutter Brooms allows for the gutter brooms to “drop down” in front of the pick-up head so the metal bristles can scrub up extremely packed on material
- Pick-Up Head Curtain Lifter that is hydraulic actuated and retractable roller assembly that provides the pick-up head with the ability to sweep large volume of light debris. Electronically controlled in cab