The Heil MultiPack® Side Loader Garbage Truck is known as the collection vehicle “that can do it all”, featuring three patented precision-designed elements that further fortify the design of this vehicle. It combines the Heil DuraPack® for extra strength, the powerful Python® automated arm and the proven DuraPack® 5000 refuse tailgate to eliminate leakage and optimize holding space. It’s the only trash truck that can handle rear loader, side loader and even commercial waste routes single-handedly.
The Heil MultiPack® Side Loader Garbage Truck is ideal for routes with “unlimited-at-the-curb” contracts. It’s also the perfect unit for those ugly “surprises” that unexpectedly end up next to a customer’s trash cart on collection day. Plus, only Heil’s MultiPack is “totally functional” in both modes of operation because it can pick up a completely manual or automated route.
The Heil MultiPack® Side Loader Garbage Truck is highly adaptable and reliable, offering features that make it the perfect back-up vehicle for both automated and rear loader routes.
- Fully-welded Interlaced Subframe for exceptional strength and durability, while resisting corrosion and salt damage for a long lifespan.
- 5.2 Cubic Yard Hopper to handle a variety of container sizes, from 30 to 96 gallons, with fewer trips to the disposal site
- Exceptional Reach from a patented automated arm that reaches up to 9 feet and accommodates below level-grade pickups
- Operate-in-Gear-at-Idle System provides quiet, fuel-efficient operation designed to help you finish routes up to 20-percent faster, saving up to one gallon of fuel per hour while reducing wear on the lift assembly, chassis, engine, and transmission that also greatly reduces noise
- More Packing Power from Heil’s Linkage Packing System that has no rollers, slides, or slide shoes to wear out. Smaller cylinders deliver considerably more packing power for increased payloads.
- Reliable, Ergonomic Joystick Controls deliver smoother performance and enhance usability. With the standard AutoLoad system, the operator can reach, grab, lift, dump, and return the arm to the stowed position using only the joystick and 2 buttons.
- Python® Grabber Gears made from specially formulated high-strength alloy steel to eliminate virtually all gear wear. The gears are splined to the grabber shafts and can be cycled up to 1,000,000 times with no evidence of wear.
- Python® Automated Lift saves you up to 4 seconds per stop and up to 1 hour per day, adding up to more than $15,000 in savings per truck per year. Python’s 9-foot reach works around obstacles, making even the most difficult pick-ups possible.